Technical Customer Support CH (m/f) - 80%
As a Technical Customer Support Representative in our regional office in Kloten, you will guarantee excellent customer service for all local, international and internal customers and partners. You will focus on all technical aspects of our products and services by handling support requests and enquiries and liaising extensively with our operational interfaces in AirPlus Head Office. Support will be provided by clearly communicating technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner.
- Follow-up on product queries of customers and partners being technical 1st level support
- Responding to all incoming queries and questions from customers, travel agencies, account managers and Head Office concerning technically-oriented topics, e.g. electronic billing, input/output sources, data records, technical interfaces etc.
- Checking of in- and output on AirPlus statements to ensure optimized data quality and in case of problems coordinating with involved parties
- Monitor and analyze data records and contents to ensure a smooth integration into customer's and partner's third party systems
- Support and coordinate setup of new interfaces with travel agencies and partners in collaboration with the central 2nd and 3rd level support unit
For this newly-created challenging role, we expect you to have a completed commercial education with a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in a similar position - preferably in a comparable environment related to Business Travel Management. We expect you to have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows package including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook. A strong technical affinity as well as experience in working with a variety of third party systems (ERP & EMS) and technical interfaces are a must. Previous experience with GDS and back-office systems complete your profile. You are fluent in German and English (verbal and written), additional French and/or Italian skills are an advantage.
Further skills and abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication and coordination skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships
- Strong time-management abilities and organizational skills
- Analytical skills and ability to successfully interact with employees and internal/external partners to solve problems and achieve goals
- Pro-active and solution-thinking working attitude and hands-on mentality
- High level of corporate awareness and a commitment to support cross-divisional activities
- Solid problem solving skills with proficient attention to detail
About AirPlus International AG
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 43,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 25 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,200 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.
- Full time
Posted 24 Oct 2017
Closes 23 Mar 2018
This job was posted to: Product support