Project Manager IT (m/f)
We are looking for a project manager IT (m/f) to join our growing NetLine/Crew team.
At NetLine/Crew we develop, implement and maintain systems helping airlines to optimize their entire crew management processes and thus enabling them to lower operations costs, raise crew productivity and react quickly to operational changes. With an internationally distributed team working mainly from Berlin, Frankfurt and Budapest, we are currently supporting over 40 renowned airlines worldwide.
As a project manager IT you are responsible for the further development of our crew management systems. We offer you the chance to enhance our product NetLine/Crew through the management of international projects. Challenging and diverse tasks as well as exciting personal development opportunities within a dynamic industry are waiting for you.
- Assuming end-to-end responsibility for planning, implementing and monitoring projects with respect to costs, deadlines and quality
- Taking on responsibility for the technical steering and management of a geographically dispersed virtual project team as well as internal service units that supply software components
- Assuming responsibility for all areas of project management, such as scope, risk, claim and change management, conducting status review meetings with review boards and customers
- Engaging in dialog and managing relationships with internal and external project stakeholders and compiling the necessary reports and documentation
- Ensuring compliance with defined development processes and governance
- University degree in a relevant area such as IT, Business Informatics or a similar field
- 5+ years of experience as a project manager in the IT industry; experience in the aviation industry is a plus
- 3+ years of experience in managing software development projects within the technologies used at NetLine/Crew (Java Enterprise, REST, SOA and AOP, Event Driven Architecture, CQRS, No-SQL databases)
- 3+ years of experience with classic and agile software development processes (e.g. Scrum, Test Driven Development, Feature Driven Development, V-Model, etc.)
- Knowledge of project management processes (ideally PMP-certification)
- Strong communication and representation skills, ability to concisely present complex issues to customers, management and other stakeholders as well as good moderation and presentation skills
- Ability to manage project teams
- Good people skills including conflict / crisis management skills
- Solution-oriented approach, ability to work under pressure and high performance
- Very good English skills as well as intercultural competence
- Willingness to travel and perform on-site operations at customers locations worldwide
About Lufthansa Systems GmbH & Co. KG
Lufthansa Systems GmbH & Co KG is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0120V088
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 24 Oct 2017
Closes 23 Mar 2018
This job was posted to: Airline IT