NTR B787 | Captains | China Southern
Dreamliner for NTR Captains.
China Southern Airlines, based in Guangzhou, is a proud member of SkyTeam, and operates the largest fleet in China. The airline has route network, which gives you a chance to travel all over the world.
Due to the rapid growth of the airline, we are currently recruiting for NTR B787 captains. We would like to invite B777/ B744/ B737NG Captains to apply.
* 5000+ Total time
* 2000+ Total PIC Time
* 500 PIC Hours B777 ( age limit 57) or on B744 (age limit 56)
* 1,000 PIC Hours on B737NG (age limit 50)
* Last Flight within 6 months
* ICAO Level 4 English Certification
* Be from an ICAO Member State that Holds Diplomatic Relations with China
* Current and Valid SIM Check
* Passport with 3 Years Validity
Remuneration: $12,375 USD – $21,000 USD (Depending on Roster)
* Month ON / Month OFF (MOMO)
* Reverse Scheduling Plan
* 20 Days On /10 Days Off
* 4 Year Renewable Contract
* Free Return Commuting Flights Once per Month
* Standby Return Family Tickets per Year on the CSA Network
* Jump Seat Access
* Housing Allowance
* Paid Vacation
* Paid Sick Days
* Accident and Emergency Medical Insurance
* Loss of Income Insurance
* Safety and Performance Bonus
* Paid Overtime
Bases available: Guangzhou, Auckland, London.
Direct Personnel are the perfect partner for your aviation career. We have over 20 years experience in the aviation sector and a team full of dedicated specialists and advisors. We are here to lead your application through every step of the process, liaise with the airline and help you achieve your goal. Our personal approach gives you our full support offering 24 hour support.
Please contact Derek on + Applyor on Whatsapp for more details.
Job Reference: JO-1506-458
Salary: US$0.00 per annum + Join China's Largest Airline
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 4 YRS Renewable
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: China
Job Industry: Captain / Pilot in Command
- Full time
- Boeing 787
- ICAO Licensed
Posted 24 Oct 2017
Closes 23 Mar 2018
This job was posted to: Captain