A330 | Captains | China Southern
China Southern Airlines – Extremely attractive salary, with various locations available. Great opportunity to work from: Europe and Australia for China Southern Airlines.
The airline is also offering a new scheduling pattern to type rated A330 Captains. This pattern will allow pilots to work for one month, and rest for another month.
Reverse schedule pattern (RSP) is available, along with a Mainland PRC base in Guangzhou offered.
Start your adventure with China Southern Airlines, contact us as soon as you can.
A330 Captain Minimum Requirements:
* 5000+ Total Time
* 2000+ Total PIC Time
* 500+ Hours as 330 Captain
* Age Limit 57
* Date of Last Flight within 6 Months
* ICAO level 4 English Certification
* Be from an ICAO Member State that Holds Diplomatic Relations with China
* Current and Valid SIM Check
* Passport with 3 Years Validity
Remuneration: $13,065 USD -$21,000 USD Per Month Net (Depending on Roster)
* Month ON / Month OFF (MOMO)
* Reverse Scheduling Plan
* 20days on /10 days off Option
* 4 Year Renewable Contract
* Free Return Commuting Flights Once per Month
* Standby Return Family Tickets per Year on the CSA Network
* Jump Seat Access
* Housing Allowance
* Paid Vacation
* Paid Sick Days
* Accident and Emergency Medical Insurance
* Loss of Income Insurance
* Safety and Performance Bonus
* Paid Overtime
Direct Personnel are the perfect partner for your aviation career. We have over 20 years experience in the aviation sector and a team full of dedicated specialists and advisors. We are here to lead your application through every step of the process, liaise with the airline and help you achieve your goal. Our personal approach gives you our full support offering 24 hour support.
Please contact Derek for more details.
Job Reference: JO-1506-453
Salary: US$0.00 per annum + We are Hiring - Best A330 Commuting
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 4 YRS Renewable
Job Start Date: ASAP
Position: Captain / Pilot in Command
Aircraft Type: A320
Job Type: Contract
- Full time
- Airbus A330
- ICAO Licensed
Posted 24 Oct 2017
Closes 23 Mar 2018
This job was posted to: Captain