UNIQUE MILITARY/CIVILIAN PERMANENT CHIEF ENGINEER POSITION!!!
United KingdomAre you an EASA B1.3 Licenced Technician and an ambitious team leader looking for a new challenge? If so then this may be the right job for you!
Excel are thrilled to be offering a permanent position for a Chief Engineer to help develop and encourage an existing team with a view to increasing efficiency and overall performance.
Our client is looking for an experienced and driven individual, a proven people manager to a oversee an existing team of well trained mechanics and avionic technicians. You must be able to provide excellent leadership skills and maximize productivity within the team to deliver high quality of work, within schedule and budget.
As Chief Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring compliance with Heath & Safety policies and process'
- The upkeep of maintenance of the bay to the expected standard of cleanliness and tidiness and properly equipped
- To ensure proper use of tools, equipment and tool control for the duration of the project and report and discrepancies, malfunctions and breakdowns to the superior or manager
- Exercise a proper management chain from the team to maintain discipline and assist communicating issues faced by personnel under your control to the Resource Manager
- Raise log book certificates and CRS Statements as required upon completion of inspections.
To be considered for this role you must have a B1.3 Technician License and ideally C licence. You also need to be able to demonstrate a previous superior/manager ideally within a military environment.
To be eligible for this position, you must have lived in the UK for at least 3 years in order to obtain the necessary security clearance.
This is a really exciting career opportunity for anyone looking to take on a challenging and expanding business! If this sounds like your dream job and gets your engine going, then send us your CV!!!
- Full time
Posted 24 Oct 2017
Closes 23 Mar 2018
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer