Ramp Agents - BHX
At Jet2 .com and Jet2holidays we are all Customer Helpers responsible for creating memories and ensuring our customers Have a Lovely Holiday .
After our fantastic success in 2017, we now have some great opportunities for Ramp Agents to join our Ground Operations Team at Birmingham Airport.
Reporting to the Back of House Supervisor and Lead Ramp Agent, this role provides essential operational support to our aircraft arrivals, turnarounds and departures. Key responsibilities include -
- Supporting the safe arrival, positioning and turnaround of our aircraft
- Ensuring all specialist airside vehicles and ground equipment are in the right place at the right time
- Loading of the aircraft, adhering to loading instructions and weight and balance parameters
- Working to legal regulations and company requirements; operating all equipment in a safe manner and maintaining a clear and safe working environment for you and your colleagues
- Ensuring the delivery of an effective and friendly service that meets the needs of our customers and promotes our brand values
Working in all weather conditions, this is a varied and physically demanding role involving loading high volumes of items up to 32kg in weight into our aircraft. Full training will be given. This position involves working on a rostered shift basis and requires flexibility to support the operation.
Successful candidates will already be demonstrating Role Model behaviours. You will have proven experience within a Ground Operations ramp environment and must have previous experience of pushback, marshalling and towing of aircraft and will ideally be headset trained. With a positive and conscientious approach, you will be able to prioritise effectively and ensure the safety of our customers, yourself and your Team.
For all our airside roles you must hold a full UK Driving Licence and pass a Medical, administered by the airport.
We offer a competitive salary as well as full training, free car parking and fantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business!
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting forward thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 9 UK bases.
Help us to send our all-important customers on holiday with Jet2 .com and Jet2holidays !! Ground Operations
Apply for job Send to friend Save to basket
- Full time
Posted 24 Oct 2017
Closes 23 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Ramp agent