DIRECTOR FLIGHT OPERATIONS (DFO)
South AfricaSigma Aviation Services has the pleasure of supporting our client in their search for
Director Flight Operations based in Africa.
Reporting to the COO, the Director of Flight Operations should be responsible for the
management and supervision of all flight operations activities and also for the
management of quality, safety and security in flight operations.
Flight operations are conducted in accordance with company Air Operator Certificate
and applicable regulations and standards.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Minimum of 5 years job-related experience
• Experience as a Manager or Chief Pilot
• Experience providing customer service with a proven record of success.
• Thoroughly familiar with IASA TCO Regulations
• Should hold an Airline Professional Pilot License and associated ratings
• Extensive experience as an airline pilot, with experience as airline captain.
If you are interested in this role please send your up to date CV to Roxana at
Apply or call at + Apply
- Full time
Posted 22 Oct 2017
Closes 21 Mar 2018
This job was posted to: Flight operations