Join our Long Haul Cabin Crew team in Hong Kong - OSM Aviation Group
Send an e-mail
Apply Now Refer a Friend
OSM Aviation’s crew base flying for Finnair in Hong Kong has been in operation since March 2015. We are now looking for more exceptional cabin crew with a friendly, flexible and positive attitude to join us for a permanent position. You should share our unlimited curiosity, embrace other cultures and have a passion for customer satisfaction.
- HKCEE with minimum Grade E in five subjects including Level 2 or above in both English & Chinese Language or HKDSE with minimum Level 2 in five New Senior Secondary School subjects including English and Chinese Language or equivalent
- Minimum height of 162cm to 188cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assesment
- Minimum age of 20 years old
- Candidates must have the right to reside in Hong Kong
- Candidates must have the right to work in Hong Kong on a full-time permanent basis
Required competencies and skills:
- Must be able to swim 50 meters continuously
- Possess excellent communication and social skills with a passion for superior customer service
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Proficiency in Cantonese or Mandarin and/or any European Language
In addition we are looking for qualities such as:
- Considerate with a positive attitude and a willingness to work in a diverse environment and safety focused.
- Experience as Cabin Crew is preferred. Work experience from the international service branch or health sector is an advantage.
- A team player, committed, responsible, flexible, problem-solving capabilities with a can-do spirit
- Independent with the ability to handle challenging tasks and work under pressure.
The following conditions apply:
- Full-time, permanent contract
- 5 weeks of training in Finland
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by email
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
For possible inquires please contact [email protected]
- Full time
Posted 20 Oct 2017
Closes 19 Mar 2018
This job was posted to: Cabin crew manager