Join the long haul cabin crew team in Singapore - OSM Aviation Group
Send an e-mail
Apply Now Refer a Friend
OSM Aviation’s crew base flying for Finnair in Singapore has been in operation since April 2015. We are now looking for more exceptional cabin crew with a friendly, flexible and positive attitude to join us for a permanent position. You should share our unlimited curiosity, embrace other cultures and have a passion for customer satisfaction.
- Education: Minimum of 3 GCE O’Level or 4 ‘N’ Level credits and above.
- Min height of 162 cm to 188 cm to reach into overhead bins and stand erect in aisle.
- Min age of 20 years old
- Healthy and fit with normal hearing, color perception and good visual acuity.
- Visible tatoons, dental jewerly and piercings are not permitted.
- Singapore citizen / Singapore Permanent Resident
- Must be able to swim 50 meters continuously without aid.
- Possess excellent communication and social skills with a passion for superior customer servic
- Fluency in other languages than English will be an added advantage.
In addition we are looking for qualities such as:
- Considerate with a positive attitude and a willingness to work in a diverse environment and safety focused.
- Experience as Cabin Crew preferred. Work experience from the international service branch or health sector is an advantage.
- A team player, committed, responsible, flexible, problem-solving capabilities with a can-do spirit
- Independent with the ability to handle challenging tasks and work under pressure.
- Must be able to work on weekends/public holidays and extended hours away from home.
- Must be willing and ready to work on standby with a little notice.
- Filling online application, swim test, interview and group task in person.
The following conditions apply:
- Full-time, permanent contract
- 5 weeks of training in Finland
For possible inquiries please contact [email protected] Apply
- Full time
Posted 20 Oct 2017
Closes 19 Mar 2018
This job was posted to: Cabin crew manager