MANUFACTURING QUALITY CONTROL ENGINEER WANTED!!!!
United KingdomExcel are proud to be offering an exciting role for a Managing Quality Control Engineer to join a growing aviation company specialising in manufacturing aircraft interiors.
In joining this company you will be responsible for continually improving all quality systems within manufacturing resulting in zero defects internally and externally
Some of your responsibilities will be
- Represent customer needs within internal functions related to the Quality system
- Completing random quality audits on current production processes
- Preparing monthly reports for both external and internal quality performance
- Providing technical support for issues relating to new customers, projects, equipment and personnel
- Investigate non-conformance issues
- Visit customers and suppliers
- Train Quality Inspectors to follow Quality Inspection Instructions
- Managing the overall QC Plan for all steps in the manufacturing process.
To be considered for this role you must have appropriate engineering qualifications or relative experience, ideally you will be a trained QMS auditor or FAI Inspector and a background in aviation maintenance or a production environment will be required.
This is a great opportunity to join an already growing and successful company with many benefits for anyone wanting to further their career and expertise!
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, then go ahead and get in touch today!!!
- Full time
Posted 19 Oct 2017
Closes 18 Mar 2018
This job was posted to: Air traffic control