Sales Manager Strategic Accounts BeneLux and Nordics (m/f)
Manage the global relationship with global strategic accounts from the hunting phase until the management phase. The Sales Manager Strategic Accounts is accountable for the growth and profitability targets of his global accounts portfolio.
- Management of the global prospects list portfolio and reach the new business targets
- Definition and execution of prospect acquisition plan jointly with the head of sales or National Account Manager in charge
- Ensure a close cooperation with the global implementation and coordination managers and any other relevant internal departments
- Management of the global customers portfolio and international roll-out and reach the new implemented volumes targets
- Management of the overall relationship with the global accounts to increase the global customers satisfaction and switching costs
- Management of the relationship with the country managers, head of sales and national account managers and co-lead the Global Account Managers/Country steering committees
- Management of the network of partners at a global sales level (Banks, airlines, Travel Management Companies, Expense Management Systems,…) to gather the relevant information and get their support
- Ensure a regular and structured reporting within the AirPlus organization on the achievements, customers feedback and next steps
- Responsible on the content of the proposals and financial offers
- Responsibility of the revenues generated by its prospects and existing accounts (Existing and incremental volumes, profitability)
- EMEA with a strong focus on BeNeLux and Nordic countries.
For this challenging role you need an academic qualification in Economics or Business Administration at graduate level e.g. Bachelor degree, is desirable. A strong background in business travel management or consultative selling is expected as well as minimum 5 years experience in a global account management or outstanding performance in account management in BTM.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with top decision makers (CFO, Head of purchasing, Global Travel Manager)
- Excellent communication skills and strong analytical skills
- Team player and customer orientation (external and internal)
- Strong relationship skills
- PowerPoint robust knowledge
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Target oriented
- Fluent in Dutch and English is mandatory, Language skills of the Nordics are an advantage.
This position may be required to work evenings and/or occasional weekends. The role is home office based with frequent regional travel and international travel.
About Lufthansa AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 43,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 25 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,200 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.
- Full time
Posted 17 Oct 2017
Closes 16 Mar 2018
This job was posted to: Airline sales