Training Coordinator US/Fort Lauderdale - OSM Aviation Group
OSM Aviation Careers US
Send an e-mail
Apply Now Refer a Friend
Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA is the third largest low-cost carrier in Europe with about 7000 employees. They operate over 400 routes to more than 130 destinations in Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, Thailand, the Caribbean and the US. Norwegian is a young airline that has experienced significant growth over the past few years.
Today, they have more than 100 aircraft and have one of the world’s youngest and greenest fleets. The continued fleet expansion through Europe, with the establishment of new international bases entails a major increase of flight deck and cabin crew resources to make sure flights are operating as scheduled. The planning and management of our crew resources is therefore essential to our continued success.
With their planned future growth, Norwegian has decided to strengthen their current Training Coordination department with a US coordinator. On behalf of our client, Norwegian, we are looking to hire a Training Coordinator for coordination of training and coursing in the US for both Short Haul & Long Haul operations. The person we are looking for will be based in Fort Lauderdale and will be expected to:
- Respond to crew questions on all training department related queries.
- Welcome new cabin crew to Norwegian by attending course starts in the US.
- Attend and prepare course graduations and record data in systems.
- Be the Norwegian training point of contact in the US.
- Handle all questions with training centers in the US.
- Act and assist with special projects upon request from the Norwegian Training Planning Manager and Team leader.
- Coordinate/cooperate with all Norwegian Training offices to ensure efficient operation.
Required training and experience:
- Relevant work and college experience required.
- Relevant experience within transportation, logistics, operations or scheduling can compensate for lack of formal experience. Work experience in aviation is preferred
- Advance knowledge and use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Must be Fluent in English.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Have an outgoing personality.
- Quick and efficient problem solver.
- Demonstrate great communication skills in English.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to an ever changing environment.
- Have the ability to present and comfortable in front of large Groups.
Working hours Monday- Friday (will be expected to travel on weekends for course starts)
- Full time
Posted 17 Oct 2017
Closes 16 Mar 2018
This job was posted to: Flight training