Seasonal Cabin Crew Short Haul B737, Copenhagen
Cabin Crew Recruitment
Send an e-mail
Apply Now Refer a Friend
On behalf of Norwegian, OSM Aviation are looking for temporary Cabin Crew to be based out of Copenhagen for Norwegian’s Short Haul Operation in Europe.
- You have an education to a minimum level of High School or comparable Level
- Legal authorization to work in Europe and a valid Passport
- Clean criminal record
- Be able to work full time irregular working hours
- Safety-focused, service minded and flexible
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in at least one Scandinavian language
- Minimum 20 years’ old
- You must be able to document the last 5 years of your employment due, study time and other activities like longer stays abroad
- Empathetic with a positive attitude and a willingness to work in a diverse environment
- You live in the greater Copenhagen area or are willing to relocate
- Previous experience with hospitality and customer service or as cabin crew is an advantage
- Able to reach into overhead bins
- Comfortably sit in a jump seat without seatbelt extension
- Good physics
- Heigth minimum 160 cm
- Swimming skills at least 200 meters
- Competitive company benefits including ID tickets and share saving program.
- Positive and exciting place to work in a global expanding organization.
- Challenging, variable and dynamic environment.
- High-quality paid training
- Paid uniform
- Company benefits including health care
How to apply?
Applications can only be completed through Webcruiter. Register all information in your Webcruiter CV, documents may be uploaded under section “attachments”.
To be considered: Submit application/resume via the online portal — expect confirmation and online tests via email. The tests MUST be completed. After tests you will not hear from us until interview invitation or rejection email. Further process includes group assessment, interviews and background check.
Norwegian is Europe’s third largest low-cost airline and the sixth largest low-cost airline in the world. Founded in 1993, they are one of the world’s fastest growing airlines, operating 450 routes to 140 destinations worldwide. In 2016, we carried almost 30 million passengers across Europe, the U.S and Asia.
Norwegian operate a fleet of more than 120 aircraft with an average age of 3.6 years, which makes it one of the “greenest” and most fuel-efficient fleets in the world.
- Full time
Posted 14 Oct 2017
Closes 13 Mar 2018
This job was posted to: Cabin crew manager