Product Assurance Engineer in Space Industry
NetherlandsGATE Europe is looking for a Product Assurance Engineer in the SPACE Industry
• Formulates Product Assurance plans (PA-plan), based upon existing PA-plans, set priorities and will act within projects as the PA-contact person to the customer.
• Is able to assess and keys external PA requirements with the internal organization PA requirements and processes.
• Contributes to the emergence and maintenance of work packages, with regard to the activities on the Q-area.
• Monitors and manages, during project implementation, compliance with PA-requirements for design and detailed design.
• Intervenes at deviations and proposes measures for, escalates at the right level.
• Is familiar with configuration management.
• is able to organize data, documentation, and product changes checked in to report the status.
• Shall monitor the implementation of existing and additional testing needed in different project phases, both internally and externally and intervenes at abnormalities.
• Presents reports on checks in all project phases from PA.
• Can fulfill the role of a project work package manager (responsible for OQ-OT-OC).
• Knowledge of general production processes,
• Knowledge of production processes,
• Knowledge of structures (mechanical),
• Familiarity with Product Assurance documents,
• Strong in written documentation, accurate,
• Written and oral communication with externals, in (NL and) EN,
• Confident, persuasive, tenacious, organised,
• A minimum of 5 years Work Experience in the Space industry.
Start will be the end of November 2017 with a 6 months contract with possible extensions. Interested ? Please send your CV to GATE EUrope
- Full time
Posted 14 Oct 2017
Closes 13 Mar 2018
This job was posted to: Product support