B1 ATR Engineer
Dublin, South Australia, Australia
We are currently seeking applications for the position of B1 Engineer. Based at Dublin Airport and reporting to the Line Maintenance Manager on a shift basis, the duties and responsibilities of the role are as follows:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all specified scheduled line maintenance as instructed by Line Maintenance Control is completed.
- Ability to work under your own initiative.
- Ability to run the station in order to adhere to the requirements of EASA 145 and the company MMOE.
- Complete in full all Engineering documentation and ensure Line Maintenance Control are informed of all arising defects especially any that reoccur.
- Proficiency in the use of all ATR approved documentation such as AMM / IPC / TSM / SRM and that you are familiar with all related data on the relevant manufacturer websites i.e. ATR Doc, Hamilton Sundstrand and Pratt and Whitney.
- Awareness of current Health and Safety requirements in respect of the role.
- Ensure that all tooling used when performing a task is the correct tooling and if required is within its calibration date.
- Adhere to all specified AMOS procedures, approved engineering notices and OEM data.
The Ideal Candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Hold an EASA B1 License
- A Full EASA B1/ ATR42/72 Licence would be desirable
- Have a minimum 2 years Line Maintenance experience
- Proficient in the use of the AMOS computer system
- Flexible, motivated and hardworking individual.
- Enjoy working in a busy department to strict deadlines.
- Hold a full, clean drivers licence required.
- Full time
- EASA Part 66 - B1
Posted 13 Oct 2017
Closes 12 Mar 2018
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer