CHIEF ENGINEER NEEDED TO SET UP AND RUN BRAND NEW PART 145!!!
United KingdomAre you an EASA B1.3 Licensed Technician and an ambitious team leader looking for a new challenge? If so then this may be the right job for you!
Excel are delighted to be able to offer an opportunity for an existing Chief Engineer, or for a senior licensed engineer looking to take the next step in their career.
We are looking for an individual who will be responsible for setting up a new part 145 operation and then continuing to plan and run checks on heavy aircraft including Bell 412/212 for our globally known client.
You must be able to provide technical leadership to the maintenance team in order to deliver scope of work to quality, schedule and budget. You will be allocating tasks to maximise utilisation and productivity within the team taking their skills and experience in account. Making sure your team understands the requirements of the job and carry out the work in accordance with the best engineering practice and agreed production plan.
As Chief Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring compliance with Heath & Safety policies and process'
- The upkeep of maintenance of the bay to the expected standard of cleanliness and tidiness and properly equipped
- To ensure proper use of tools, equipment and tool control for the duration of the project and report and discrepancies, malfunctions and breakdowns to the superior or manager
- Exercise a proper management chain from the team to maintain discipline and assist communicating issues faced by personnel under your control to the Resource Manager
- Raise log book certificates and CRS Statements as required upon completion of inspections.
To be considered for this role you must have a B1.3 Technician License and should have Bell 212/412 type ratings, however this is not essential and training will be given where needed. You also need to be able to demonstrate previous supervisor/manager skills within an EASA Part 145.
To be eligible for this position, you must be able to obtain UK security clearance.
This is a really exciting career opportunity for anyone looking to take on a challenging environment! So if this role gets your engine going, then send us your CV!!!
- Full time
- Sikorsky H-5
Posted 13 Oct 2017
Closes 12 Mar 2018
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer