B1/B2 Aircraft Engineer
Nottingham East Midlands airport, Nottingham, Leicestershire, England
We are looking for EASA B1/B2 Licensed Aircraft Engineers with C rating, to be based at our East Midlands Airport facility.
For East Midlands we require type ratings: B737 Classic & NG and A319 family
The job scope is to carry out and certify, within the scope of licences and approvals, both maintenance and upgrade work undertaken on narrow and wide bodied aircraft.
• Responsible for assisting the stores inspector with inspection, administration and preparation of incoming and outgoing parts to Company Quality Standards
• Responsible for maintaining and adhering to the process and procedures contained within the regulatory requirements of the CAA and Company manual
• Responsible for secure control by use of processes, procedures and I.T. systems all Company and Customer owned Stocks, Tools and Assets
• Participate in stock audits and write off processes
• Maintain control of company tooling and calibrated tooling within company procedures.
• Ensure the cleanliness of the working area
• Adherence to Company Health and Safety policy
• Adherence to programme schedules and meeting set achievable targets.
• Ensuring that Airworthiness, Safety Standards and Quality Control are complied with at all times
• Aircraft Preparation
• Providing close supervision and technical support those working on the aircraft, ensuring work is carried out efficiently and safely
• Monitoring staff performance under your control
• Completion of tasks as requested by senior engineers and management team
• Excellent Interpersonal &communications skills, at department & inter-company level.
• Customer focused – both internal and external
• A strong desire to work as part of a team and help to further develop a dedicated and supportive organisation.
• Demonstrated competence in computer skills
• Willingness to be flexible to meet tight deadlines in a fast changing environment
• Ability to promote a continuous improvement and safety culture
• Motivated with a capability to handle demanding workloads that require accuracy
• Awareness of Dangerous Goods
Applicants must have an unrestricted right to live and work in the UK and subject to security clearance.
- £ 50000 - 55000 Per year
- Full time
- Airbus A330,Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321,Boeing 737-300 / 400 / 500
- EASA Part 66 - B1 & B2
Posted 12 Oct 2017
Closes 12 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer