Malta, Southern Harbour, Malta
Line Up Aviation is a world leader in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace professionals and has been operating for more than 29 years. We work with some of the industry's best known companies who demand the very highest standard of applicants.
My client is one of the worlds' largest independent providers of technical services in civil aviation. The company provides maintenance services for aircraft, components and engines.
The Account Manager is responsible for the smooth transition of customer(s) from contracting to fulfilment, the development, retention and appropriate expansion of the customer relationship. In doing so, this person drives for an excellent service delivery and the continuously improved customer satisfaction.
In addition, the Account Manager is responsible for technical solution provisioning through operations or technical experts, handling/escalating commercial matters in a pro-active and self-driven manner, and overseeing operational and commercial key performance measures of these accounts. The incumbent contributes to the revenue and profitability of the assigned accounts by maximizing AWR selling during the execution phase.
The Account Manager supports a well-structured collection and discussion of shortfalls along the post-sales phase and drives appropriate contributions from all lessons learned and personal experience towards the continuous improvement of processes and tasks, standards and procedures (the post mortem process).
* Operationally manage and control the implementation (handover and contract flow down) and execution (operational and financial performance to plan) of all contracts for assigned customers;
* Act as the single point of contact for the customer, ensuring there is a clear communication link from assigned customers to operations and other areas of the business
* Manage issues and ensure completion, updating and escalating of situations as required.
* Define, manage and monitor customer account value flows (contract profitability, revenues, overdues, disputes and risks);
* Engage in customer and contract profitability reviews where required, supported by the Account Management team to analyse risks and opportunities and define appropriate actions to improve/retain the contract/customer and performance level;
* Measure account performance relative to budgeted and forecasted account performance;
* Manage the AWR process and monitor the invoicing to secure revenues and to initiate and/or monitor the value flow after contract handover;
* Engage in the regular support of the issue resolution process for assigned customers;
* Assure continuous improvements during contract execution and after contract termination, supporting the post mortem analysis and definition of appropriate actions and measures in joint cooperation with involved parties and assure implementation;
* Successfully resolve over dues and disputes according to the set targets;
* Engage in any other work commensurate with the role.
The ideal candidate should:
* Be in possession of a university degree in economics or engineering or an equivalent qualification;
* Possess experience in an aviation MRO or a similar industry with knowledge of airline economics and/or commercial account management and/or frontend sales support;
* Have experience in issue resolution and knowledge of customer management;
* Have experience in contract management with proven negotiation skills during execution;
* Be organised having a high attention to detail;
* Possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow ApplyineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"
- € 40000 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
Posted 12 Oct 2017
Closes 9 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Product support