Service Support Manager (m/f)
We are looking for a service support manager (m/f) to join our growing NetLine/Crew team.
At NetLine/Crew we develop, implement and maintain systems helping airlines to optimize their entire crew management processes and thus enabling them to lower operations costs, raise crew productivity and react quickly to operational changes. With an internationally distributed team working mainly from Berlin, Frankfurt and Budapest, we are currently supporting over 40 renowned airlines worldwide.
As a service support manager, we offer you the chance to assume responsibility for the smooth operation of our systems at our customers and the further enhancement of our product NetLine/Crew. Challenging and diverse tasks as well as exciting personal development opportunities within a dynamic industry are waiting for you.
- Ensuring smooth operation for the allocated services and customers
- Collaborating closely and reaching agreement with Customer Management and Application Operation on operational issues, coordinating operational issues for all units involved
- Agreeing upon and coordinating upcoming modifications (such as maintenance changes, deployments, migrations to new infrastructure or software and product versions, etc.) with the customer and colleagues from different units, including clarification of effects on operations
- Investigating and optimizing incident management procedures, identifying and implementing improvements in processes, performance and systems in holistic service improvement plans
- Providing support in transition projects for the purpose of introducing new services
- Making sure that operations documentation is kept up to date and ensuring high-quality technical monitoring
- Reviewing outage reports and taking action where necessary
- Being involved in developing detailed solutions for customers' change requests in collaboration with other involved units including costing; coordinating technical implementation/deployment
- University degree in a relevant area such as Business Informatics or a similar field
- 3+ years of experience in architecture and operation of complex IT applications
- 3+ years of experience working for an airline, ideally in crew management, would be a plus
- Very good knowledge of airlines' operative business processes
- Very good knowledge and experience in ITIL based Service Management, IT Controlling and continuous operation improvement
- Profound knowledge of crew management processes would be an asset
- Knowledge in programming and script languages, UNIX/Linux and SQL
- Knowledge and experience in project management would be a plus
- Strong skills regarding analytical thinking, user centric problem analysis and solution as well as requirement engineering
- Very strong communication and representation skills, ability to concisely present complex issues, strong moderation and presentation skills as well as the ability to represent the company
- Willingness to take over responsibility and to prepare decision guidelines with regard to economic, technical and strategic aspects
- Negotiating skills and assertiveness as well as very strong customer and service orientation
- High motivation, self-starting qualities, ability to work under pressure and flexibility
- Very good English skills as well as intercultural competence
- High willingness as well as capability to travel and perform on-site operations at customers locations worldwide
About Lufthansa Systems GmbH & Co. KG
Lufthansa Systems GmbH & Co KG is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0120V091
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 11 Oct 2017
Closes 10 Mar 2018
This job was posted to: Product support