Quality Manager (m/f)
We are looking for a quality manager (m/f) to join our growing NetLine/Crew team.
At NetLine/Crew we develop, implement and maintain systems helping airlines to optimize their entire crew management processes and thus enabling them to lower operations costs, raise crew productivity and react quickly to operational changes. With an internationally distributed team working mainly from Berlin, Frankfurt and Budapest, we are currently supporting over 40 renowned airlines worldwide.
Due to the high complexity of crew management processes, the complex software development processes and the geographical distribution of over 100 team members, working procedures at NetLine/Crew need to meet very high quality standards. As a quality manager we offer you the chance to take on responsibility for the overall quality and process management. Challenging and diverse tasks as well as exciting personal development opportunities within a dynamic industry are waiting for you.
- Defining measures, guidelines, work processes and other processes for implementing NetLine/Crew internal and company-wide quality standards and objectives in relation to testing, software development, documentation and internal acceptance of software changes
- Independently designing, setting up and expanding monitoring of quality, process compliance and compliance with agreed procedures incl. definition of suitable performance indicators
- Consulting and support regarding procedures, methods and standards
- Regularly monitoring and examining current projects as well as processes in regular operations and software developments to determine compliance with quality criteria and specifications, processes and procedures within NetLine/Crew
- Regularly developing and presenting quality reports
- Synchronizing the quality initiatives across the company and across departments with other quality managers and process owners, representing the Quality Management area for NetLine/Crew in all internal and external matters
- Ensuring coordinated collaboration of the teams, departments and providers involved in the quality issues, also outside the NetLine/Crew area
- Planning, preparing and conducting or providing support in audits (in projects, in areas of the company, by/at suppliers and by customers)
- Taking part in the continuous improvement process for product-specific processes and procedures; actively incorporating improvements
- University degree in a relevant area such as quality management or a similar field
- Profound knowledge in quality management, ideally software related and e.g. ISO 9000, CMMI etc.
- 5+ years of experience with classic and agile software development processes, knowledge of software testing standards and ideally also of coding standards and tools (e.g. Jira, Test Frameworks etc.)
- Very good knowledge in project management and process design, ideally from experience in an IT or technical field
- Knowledge in airlines' operative business processes is a plus
- Sound understanding of economic matters
- Experience with the implementation of new processes and change management
- Strong ability to think analytically and conceptually
- Strong communication and representation skills, ability to concisely present complex issues to customers, management and other stakeholders as well as good moderation and presentation skills
- Good people skills, integration capacity as well as highly developed capacity for interdisciplinary and holistic work
- High motivation, self-starting qualities, solution-oriented approach and ability to work under pressure
- Very good English skills as well as intercultural competence
- Willingness to travel and perform on-site operations at customers locations worldwide
About Lufthansa Systems GmbH & Co. KG
Lufthansa Systems GmbH & Co KG is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0120V093
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 11 Oct 2017
Closes 10 Mar 2018
This job was posted to: Quality control