Business Analyst (m/f)
We are looking for a business analyst (m/f) to join our growing NetLine/Crew team.
At NetLine/Crew we develop, implement and maintain systems helping airlines to optimize their entire crew management processes and thus enabling them to lower operations costs, raise crew productivity and react quickly to operational changes. With an internationally distributed team working mainly from Berlin, Frankfurt and Budapest, we are currently supporting over 40 renowned airlines worldwide.
As a business analyst you are responsible for analyzing and describing our client's business processes in the field of crew planning & control for our crew management systems. We offer you the chance to enhance our product NetLine/Crew through your activities. Challenging and diverse tasks as well as exciting personal development opportunities within a dynamic industry are waiting for you.
- Performing requirement analyses with customers, developing requirement models and reaching agreements with the customer, defining the resulting functional and non-functional requirements for the software to be developed
- Modeling the use cases and business processes, organizing and combining requirements into packages of logical functions, liaising with technical experts to ensure technical feasibility
- Providing assistance to project managers when NetLine/Crew is being implemented at the customer
- Providing support to software architects, module providers, and interaction designers when software solutions are being designed for business process requirements, developing and defining the interfaces and the interaction with external systems and modules
- Conducting training sessions on the customer site
- University degree in a relevant area such as Business Informatics or a similar field
- 3+ years of experience in the field of crew management at an airline
- Profound knowledge of crew management; knowledge of the application NetLine/Crew is a plus
- Profound knowledge of crew planning and crew management processes common in the industry including deeper knowledge in at least one common IT system for crew planning and tracking
- Strong skills regarding user centric problem analysis and solution as well as requirements engineering
- Ability to represent the company as well as strong service and customer orientation alongside assertiveness
- Excellent communication skills, ability to concisely communicate complex issues to customers, management and other stakeholders as well as good moderation and presentation skills
- Strong willingness to take over responsibility and strong ability to prepare decision guidelines with regard to economic, technical and strategic aspects
- Very good English skills as well as intercultural competence
- Willingness to travel and perform on-site operations at customers locations worldwide
About Lufthansa Systems GmbH & Co. KG
Lufthansa Systems GmbH & Co KG is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0120V081
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 11 Oct 2017
Closes 10 Mar 2018
This job was posted to: Airline IT