Security Officer - UAE Nationals Only
United Arab Emirates
Let your career take off with the World’s Leading Airline, Etihad Airways. Work in the forefront of the aviation industry, with the airline that has reimagined the flying experience through its pioneering products and services.
The successor will Execute security assessment and surveys to timely identify potential security threats.
- Policies and procedures
Implement relevant policies, processes and procedures and monitor adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled manner
- Day-to-day operations
Supervise the standard and complex day-to-day operations to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and in compliance with established standards and procedures
- Health and Safety
Comply with all relevant safety, security, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
- Conduct security assessments and surveys across the organization and in airports to ensure effective implementation of security standards
- Identify security risks and incidents to ensure timely resolution of problems and risk prevention
- Collect data related to security data to improve procedures and prevention measures
- Collect information from external sources to suggest improvement opportunities and benchmarks
- Support investigations of incidents and security procedures to ensure timely management and resolution of security breaches
- Collaborate with local authorities, during investigations concerning Etihad’s properties, Etihad staff or airports to ensure proactive support and timely resolution
- Identify potential issues or conflicts to senior management to ensure they are timely and effectively managed
- Monitor integrity of security systems to ensure they work properly and according to internal and external regulations
- Monitor the maintenance of the case management system to ensure the accurate and proper tracking of violations and security incidents
- Collect data related to security incidents to provide timely and accurate report to senior management
- Monitor that security/alarm systems are tested regularly and effectively to ensure their integrity and effectiveness
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Diploma (2 years or more).
- Minimum of 3 years of experience within relevant field
- Previous experience in Armed forces / Police / Labor relations / Commercial Security is an advantage.
- Business Understanding skills - Proficient
- Communication skills - Proficient
- Computer skills - Proficient
- Crime Prevention skills - Advanced
- Driving skills - Excellent
- Investigation skills - Advanced
- Problem Solving skills - Proficient
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways began operations in 2003, and in 2015 carried 17.4 million passengers. From its Abu Dhabi base, Etihad Airways flies to or has announced plans to serve 116 passenger and cargo destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Americas. The airline has a fleet of around 120 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, with approximately 200 aircraft on firm order, including 66 Boeing 787s, 25 Boeing 777Xs, 62 Airbus A350s and five Airbus A380s.
Etihad Airways holds equity investments in airberlin, Air Serbia, Air Seychelles, Alitalia, Jet Airways, Virgin Australia, and Swiss-based Darwin Airline, trading as Etihad Regional. Etihad Airways, along with airberlin, Air Serbia, Air Seychelles, Alitalia, Etihad Regional, Jet Airways and NIKI, also participate in Etihad Airways Partners, a new brand that brings together like-minded airlines to offer customers more choice through improved networks and schedules and enhanced frequent flyer benefits. For more information, please visit: Apply
- Full time
- Boeing 787
Posted 11 Oct 2017
Closes 10 Mar 2018
This job was posted to: Airport security