Purchasing Manager - Aviation
Shoreham-By-Sea, West Sussex, England
Purchasing Manager (Aviation)
Salary: £30k - £40k
Location: Shoreham by Sea
Please note that the office is moving to Horley on the 1st May 2018 and you must be able to commute to both sites
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am - 5.30pm (Can be flexible for travel arrangements)
I have great pleasure in supporting my highly reputable client in the recruitment of a Purchasing Manager for their office based in Shoreham by Sea.
* Purchase inventory for stock
* Negotiate with suppliers
* Recommend and evaluate suppliers
* Obtain the best price, terms and warranty
* Organise suppliers meeting and develop strategic sourcing plans
* Manage a small team of purchasing executives
* Produce and analyse reports
* Coordinate and develop departmental processes
* Updating the CRM, knowledge of Quantum is an advantage
* Liaise with other departments
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
* Strong and proven negotiation skills
* Numerate and familiar with different currencies and conversions
* Excellent communication skills
* Proven purchasing experience within aviation, ideally within aircraft component and MRO
* Self-motivated and have the ability to lead a team
* Full UK driving licence and own transport
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and forward thinking organisation. For more information please contact Sarah Nicholas on Applyor apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.
- £ 30000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Airbus A300 - 600 (GE CF6)
Posted 10 Oct 2017
Closes 9 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Airline buyer