Semi-Skilled - Assembly & Test Operator
Deeside, Flintshire (Sir y Fflint), Wales
Carbon60 are seeking an Assembly and Test Operator - Semi Skilled based in North Wales to work for a vibrant growing Aerospace company.
As the Assembly and Test (Semi Skilled) Operative you will carry out the build and test of hydraulic and mechanical assemblies, from a kit of parts to final inspection. These activities require the following of detailed written work instructions, in accordance with strict Aviation standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Undertake the preparation and assembly of components following strict guidelines and instructions set by the Company and its customers, in accordance with required Aviation standards.
· Complete self-inspection of components and related cleaning, to enable Quality Inspection and control checks to be carried out.
· Company procedures to be followed and records maintained to ensure full traceability of components and activities.
· To follow strict health and safety guidelines, including the wearing of all specified PPE.
· Completion of any work related tasks, which would be deemed reasonable of this role.
· Maintain a tidy and orderly work area for self and others.
Job Requirements, Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
· Strong and demonstrable attention to detail in the creation and testing of electrical and hydraulic components.
· Ability to follow written instructions, in accordance with required Aviation standards, in the creation and testing of components
· Must be task/ achievement focussed
· Must have good written and oral skills
· Experience of computer use an advantage
· A team player.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 10 Oct 2017
Closes 9 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Fabricator