Banbury, Oxfordshire, England
The role will be on a permanent basis and working on day shifts (Mon - Thurs 08.00 - 16.15, Fri 08.00 - 14.30). Salary is negotiable for the right candidate and I happy to discuss further.
The successful candidate wil be a key contributor to support the Quality Team by undertaking quality engineering in relation to Aerospace projects and the development and maintenance of related quality systems.
* Support Engineering in the development of procedures, process flow diagrams, control plans, FMEA, SPC on Aerospace and Defence projects
* Support the development of Quality on New Product Introduction projects, including control plans (in adherence with the Passport process)
* Review quality requirements within customer documentation
* Support Operations & Engineering in establishing processes and procedures for new product introduction and serial production
* Support Engineering in the development of first off inspection reports & develop the inspection in partnership with the Metrology Engineer
* Support the introduction of development projects into large volume production
* Ensure Quality Standards are adhered to
* Support the establishment, monitoring & maintenance of the company's Quality Standards within Operations
* Develop the company's Quality procedures and management system to ensure that best practice is achieved within all business areas
* Undertake audits in all business areas
* Produce appropriate Metrics & Reports to facilitate continuous improvement & clearly communicate actions & progress
* To prevents quality escapes to the Customer, instigating containment and root cause countermeasures as required
* Looks to eliminate inspection activities through the implementation of robust quality processes to build quality in at the NPI stage
* Represents CTG when dealing with the Customer ensuring confidence in CTG's abilities to resolve all non-conformance issues
* Ensures adherence to the Quality Management System within their respective value streams and also where non adherence is observed
* Acts as voice of the Customer through all stages of product life cycle
Job Holder Requirements:
* Knowledge and understanding of IS09001, TS16949 or AS9100 systems (ISO14001)
* PC Literate
* Problem solving techniques and ability to work on own initiative. (Logical and systematic approach)
* Internal Audit Qualification (QMS/EMS)
* Good Understanding of SPC techniques/Tools
* Clear open two-way communication skills
* Excellent time management skills
Previous experience within Aerospace/Defence or Automotive organisation and understanding of related systems/standards
* Knowledge of composite materials
If this is of interest please contact me and I can discuss the role/company in more detail.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
- £ 35000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
Posted 9 Oct 2017
Closes 8 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Quality control
Recommended, similar jobs
Bristol, City of Bristol, England