Chichester, West Sussex, England
Salary: £25k + Bonus
Location: Shoreham by Sea
Please note that the office is moving to Horley on the 1st May 2018 and you must be able to commute to both sites
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am - 5.30pm (Can be flexible for travel arrangements)
We are looking for an organised and efficient individual to select and process aircraft repair services for our customers throughout the world. You will be delivering customer service to a high standard ensuring the parts are delivered on time whilst thinking about cost control.
* The formation, maintenance and accelerating of Repair Orders
* The establishment of Customer Quotations and Pricing Schedules
* Efficiently and effectively work with open orders to successfully achieve required delivery and service levels
* Development of business opportunities with suppliers and customers
* Negotiate with suppliers and customers to obtain best price, terms, warranty and service levels in accordance with departmental key performance pointers
* Building strong business relationships with suppliers and customers through excellent written and verbal skills
* Status reporting and processing of cost rebates
* Co-ordination with internal departments to resolve Order/Invoice Discrepancies
* Good communication skills at all levels, verbal and written
* Good negotiation skills
* Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable to work in a busy environment
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Excellent IT skills
* High attention to detail
* Preferably have a knowledge of the system Quantum
* Excellent work ethic
* A good understanding of aviation technical documentation
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with all or some of the above qualities and want to work for a growing and reputable company.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.
- £ 25000.0000 - 25000.0000 Per year
- Full time
Posted 6 Oct 2017
Closes 5 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Airline administration