Field Maintenance Vendor Rep
Cleveland, Alabama, United States
The Field MX Vender Representative provides maintenance over-site for contracted class II maintenance stations. This position provides operation control, oversight and procedural guidelines for all outsourced maintenance Class II station. It reviews maintenance contractor’s qualifications in accordance with CFRs and Airlines standards as outlined in Airlines’ GMM (training records, maintenance courses, certifications, exams, insurance, drug program, etc. Authority to stop or ground aircraft when deemed necessary.
- Provides operation directional control and procedural guidelines for all outsourced maintenance.
- Oversees and coordinate with Planning, Production Control, Purchasing, & Inspection in the work scope generation and work package creation
- Oversees and coordinate the work package and pre-draw material with the Essential Maintenance Provider (EMP) prior to aircraft delivery
- Oversees and collaborate with the Chief Inspector to determine the degree of oversight required by Inspection personnel and assign work schedules accordingly
- Ensures support group representation coverage is adequate and alter personnel schedules as required
- Review and completely understand GMM Chapters 10.21 and 60.31 and Ops Spec D091
- Review and completely understand the "Airworthiness Agreement" document generated with the EMP subsequent to a Quality Assurance audit
- Continuously review active EMP processes to ensure compliance with applicable procedural manuals
- Ensure EMP continuous access to all applicable and current manuals required to perform maintenance operations per GMM 10.21
- Oversees and coordinate engineering requests and subsequent responses between Engineering and the EMP
- Provide oversight of purchasing interaction between the company and the EMP and review the status of material requisitions in order to avoid a delay in maintenance progress
- Attend the daily maintenance conference call to provide status of the maintenance check, emphasizing the critical path items
- Review non-routines generated by the EMP to approve or decline estimates when required by contractual agreement
- Remain available for "call out" on a 24/7 schedule when required
- Make FMIS entries as required
- Oversees and ensures EMP is maintaining all written policies and procedures.
- FAA certified Airframe & Powerplant ratings
- A320 series fleet qualified. Training to meet qualification possible
- 5 Yrs of A320 line maintenance experience
- Current Passport needed within 6 months of hire
- Must demonstrate behavior that portrays the company core values of Safety, Respect, Trust, Collaboration, Value, and Passion while communicating with personnel and acting on behalf of the company
- DOT safety sensitive position, as reviewed by the Director of Maintenance
- Currently holds a Manager or Supervisor position in Maintenance or Production Control
- Previous VR experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Working knowledge of Airbus Aircraft.
- Proven leadership and motivational skills
- Excellent knowledge of Maintenance Operation.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively with other depts.
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Ability to work under stressful situations.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft software including Word, Excel and ACCESS.
- Ability to collect data, act as expert for technical content, and logically organize information for publication.
Please send resumes to Apply
- Full time
Posted 5 Oct 2017
Closes 4 Mar 2018
This job was posted to: Maintenance manager