Field Service Technician
Stark City, Missouri, United States
STS AeroStaff Services , a leader in recruitment process outsourcing for the aviation industry, is seeking a Field Service Technician with 2-to-5 years of experience. This position is in Stark, Florida. We offer our professional staffing services at no cost to you, the candidate.
- Provide P-3 hydraulic systems and structural repair classroom instruction and on-the-job training (OJT) for AirAsia employees.
- Perform limited maintenance tasks on the aircraft/components as required.
- Provide limited assistance to Lockheed Martin on-site personnel in creating training materials and presentations.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, technical manuals, repair manuals, understanding symbols, flags, and general notes.
- Work in a safe and efficient manner while maintaining a clean, FOD-free work area.
- Candidate must have experience that demonstrates their ability to prepare and present classroom and on the job training and technical briefings (e.g. training).
- Must have an active or interim secret security clearance prior to start.
- MUST BE A U.S CITIZEN
- Minimum of eight (8) years of P-3 technician experience required.
- Of the eight (8) years of P-3 technician experience, a minimum of two (2) years must have been at or above the E-6 level of responsibility for military candidates and shop level supervisory level for civilian candidates.
- Of the eight (8) years of P-3 technician experience, a minimum of two (2) years must have been in the O/I level of maintenance pertaining to the Hydraulic/Airframe Structural specialty.
- O/I level maintenance experience has to have taken place in the last eight (8) years.
- Knowledgeable of Tool Control, FOD, Supply, HAZMAT, Training, Quality, and Security programs.
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page or to give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
- Full time
Posted 5 Oct 2017
Closes 4 Mar 2018
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic