Stansted, Essex, England
Exciting new Permanent opportunity for a Storekeeper in a global Aviation company based in Stansted.
As a Storekeeper you will be able to:
* Ensure all material received is undamaged, the correct quantity and accompanied by correct release documentation, Booking on to CAFAM System, placing items that fail inspection in to quarantine and liaison with airlines to resolve discrepancies. Placing acceptable received material in to a bonded store
* Ensure correct stock levels are correctly maintained at station
* Return unserviceable material to airlines in good time preventing any potential charges to the business.
* Ensure shelf life of components/material are not exceeded
* Collection and delivery of items from/to suppliers, couriers and security as required
* Issue of material to engineers whilst maintaining the CAFAM system
* Comply with all internal/external audit requirements
* Other tasks as required to support an operational requirement
The role will operate within a pressured environment with reduced lead times and often working out of office hours. Travel across the network is also required to support various corporate initiatives. Shift work is required.
Shift times are 4 x 4 days 12 hours between the hours 0700 -1900 (N.b shift patterns can be change in line with contract and operational requirement.)
Qualification & Education:
Secondary school level
Excellent English in both verbal and written form
Previous Aviation Logistics/Stores experience required
CAFAM stores experience an advantage
Training & Knowledge:
EASA PART 145 course
Goods in inspection
On-going training as required.
Aeropeople are a leading dedicated Aerospace and Autosport technical services provider specialising in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and commitment not only our customers but in placing our permanent & temporary staff.
With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations.
- Full time
Posted 4 Oct 2017
Closes 3 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Product support