Assistant to Executive Jets Director
Surbiton, Greater London, England
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 25 years. We work with some of the industry's best known companies who demand the highest standard of service and attention.
Role: HR Resourcer
* Generous base salary with 10 % uncapped commission
* Onsite Gym available free to employees
* Opportunity for global travel
* Private Healthcare & Pension
* Promotion and career development opportunities
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* 22 days holiday which increases with length of service
* Award-winning training, mentoring and support mechanisms
* A friendly, fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events
My client is an award-winning global leader in providing aircraft charter solutions. The company has now grown to a worldwide network of a large number of offices spanning all six major continents. My client arranges more than 10,000 charter contracts every year and has annual charter revenues of close to half a billion dollars. My clients varied customer base includes a wide variety of international clients including celebrities, sports teams, multi-national corporations, royalty and governments.
A highly social environment with weekly social gatherings and company charity events. My clients modern offices offer facilities including a gym & canteen, and are located moments from Surbiton Station 20 minutes from London Waterloo.
The role includes:
* Maintain and develop the list of clients held by the Executive Jet Director.
* Maintain airport and airline contact information on the database.
* Liaison between broker, client and airline, keeping the Executive Jet Director informed.
* Develop product knowledge including familiarization with aircraft used, range, capacity, crewing etc.
* Perform database changes to Broker lists as instructed by the Executive Jet Director.
* Collate sales figures and enter the data accurately into spread sheets required by the Executive Jet Director.
* Administer the flight prepping and flight riding SOP; proactively collect reports from other offices, accurately update the spread sheet, upload to the intranet monthly and keep the Executive Jet Director advised.
* Manage the diary and expenses of the Executive Jet Director
* Coordinate, organize and implement meetings on behalf of the Executive Jet Director, including production and organization of any paperwork, minute-taking as required, and dissemination to other meeting attendees.
* Cover the telephones phones and pick up calls when the Executive Jets department are in meetings, or if no-one is available to answer the telephone (e.g. if everyone is already busy on the phone).
* Arrange taxis for the Executive Jets department travel.
* Maintain general tidiness and smart appearance of the office.
* Book meeting rooms for Executive Jets department meetings.
* Collect and file flight files.
* To complete any reasonable instruction from a more senior person
* You will be trained under the direction of a Senior Sales Executive during our bespoke mentoring programme. This training will ensure that you have all the support required to build your knowledge, as well as your own portfolio of clients in order to become successful in aviation chartering
What we look for:
* Ambition, drive and self-motivation
* Confidence in developing relationships with clients and suppliers
* Exceptional communication skills
* Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills
* Fluency in both written and verbal English is essential, a second language is an advantage
* Ability to thrive working under pressure
* A high sense of urgency
* Determination to achieve results and exceed goals
* A hard-working team player
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Apply
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow ApplyineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency
- £ 22000 - 22000 Per year
- Full time
Posted 4 Oct 2017
Closes 1 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Airline administration