Wimborne, Dorset, England
Our aero-defence client are looking for Assembly Fitters to work within their Assembly & Test facility on a permanent basis. The role will be assembly and testing products to agreed engineering methods and process.
As an Assembly Fitter your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
* Knowledge of aerospace sub-system assembly and test, preferably fuel system experience
* Ability to read and interpret engineering drawing
* Aircraft experience from a line or base maintenance background
* A team player with a flexible approach
As an Assembly Fitter your main responsibilities will involve:
* Working in a team that build aerospace sub-system products
* Assembling and testing products in a manufacturing environment
* Attending training courses to aid in personal development
* Adhering to process & offering ideas for new procedures
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
- £ 22000 - 29000 Per year
- Full time
Posted 4 Oct 2017
Closes 3 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Product support