B1 .C Licenced Engineer
Stansted, Essex, England
B1 / C Cert Licensed Aircraft Engineers
We are looking for current type rated B1 licensed aircraft engineers with C Certification to work for a Global Aviation company at Stansted.
Requirements of the role:
* To carry out and certify, within the scope of licences and approvals, both maintenance and upgrade work undertaken on narrow and wide bodied aircraft.
* Hold a current EASA B1 C Licence.
* Ensuring that Airworthiness, Safety Standards and Quality Control are complied with at all times
* A strong desire to work as part of a team and help to further develop a dedicated and supportive organisation.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Aircraft Preparation.
* Good computer literacy.
* Providing close supervision and technical support those working on the aircraft, ensuring work is carried out efficiently and safely.
* Monitoring staff performance under your control.
* Completion of tasks as requested by senior engineers and management team.
* All applicants must have an unrestricted right to live and work in the UK and subject to security clearance.
* EASA B1 /C
* Approval on the following type: A320
Aeropeople are a leading dedicated Aerospace and Autosport technical services provider specialising in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and commitment not only our customers but in placing our permanent & temporary staff.
With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations.
- Full time
- Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321
- EASA Part 66 - A, EASA Part 66 - B1 & B2, EASA Part 66 - B1
Posted 4 Oct 2017
Closes 3 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer