B1/B2 B757/B767 - Germany
Frankfurt International Airport, Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany
TARCG - The Aviation Recruitment & Consultant Group | Aviation Recruitment Run By Aviation Professionals!
Our mission is clear. We offer the most cost effective & flexible aviation recruitment in the world. We bring the right people together to drive transformation within the aviation recruitment industry. We work with our clients & partners to build the foundations that enable organizations to achieve an unfair advantage. We are shaping the future of aviation. Together.
TARCG are proud to feature a new contract for a dynamic and powerful joint venture between Manpower Germany and Lufthansa Technical Training. On behalf of our client we are sourcing a number of B1 B757 / B767engineers.
If you are type rated on either the B757 / B767 and eager to use your expertise and skills to support a global leader in the aircraft maintenance sector then this opportunity could be for you.
The successful applicant will have the following:
• Valid EASA Part-66 CAT B1 License
• Type Rating Boeing 757/767, RB-211, PW4060, CF6
• Current on Boeing 757/767, RB-211, PW4060, CF6
• German Security Clearance
• Human Factors, EWIS and Fuel Tank safety Training
• 2 Years experience as a certifying engineer on the B757 / B767
• B2 Licence
What We Offer:
Our client believes employees should feel rewarded, valued and engaged so in addition to a competitive salary we offer.
• Location, Frankfurt
• Start, ASAP for minimum 6 month
• Flights provided
• Accommodation provided
• Local transport provided
• Salary 32,00 EUR per hour
• 3 Shifts / 40 hours / scheduled 7-3-7-4
• 25% overtime on nights and 50 % Sundays
• 2 paid vacation days per month
• Tools provided
• Line Maintenance
If you think you are ready to take on a new challenge and can meet the requirements above APPLY NOW FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY.
- Full time
- Contract, Temporary
- Boeing 757-200 / 300,Boeing 767-200 / 300,Boeing 737-600 / 700 / 800 / 900
- EASA Part 66 - B1 & B2, EASA Part 66 - B2, EASA Part 66 - B1
Posted 3 Oct 2017
Closes 28 Mar 2018
This job was posted to: Airworthiness engineer, Avionics engineer, Licensed aircraft engineer