B1 CRJ-900 / EMB 195 - Germany
Munich International Airport, Munich, Bayern, Germany
B1 CRJ-900 / EMB 195
TARCG - The Aviation Recruitment & Consultant Group | Aviation Recruitment Run By Aviation Professionals!
Our mission is clear. We offer the most cost effective & flexible aviation recruitment in the world. We bring the right people together to drive transformation within the aviation recruitment industry. We work with our clients & partners to build the foundations that enable organizations to achieve an unfair advantage. We are shaping the future of aviation. Together.
TARCG are proud to feature a new contract for a dynamic and powerful joint venture between Manpower Germany and Lufthansa Technical Training. On behalf of our client we are sourcing a number of B1 CRJ and EMB engineers.
If you are type rated on either the CRJ-900 or EMB 195 and eager to use your expertise and skills to support a global leader in the aircraft maintenance sector then this opportunity could be for you.
The successful applicant will have the following:
• Valid EASA Part-66 CAT B1 License
• Type Rating CRJ-900 and/or EMB 195
• Current on CRJ-900 and/or EMB 195
• German Security Clearance
• Human Factors, EWIS and Fuel Tank safety Training
• 2 Years experience as a certifying engineer on the CRJ-900 and/or EMB 195
• AMOS experience
What We Offer:
Our client believes employees should feel rewarded, valued and engaged so in addition to a competitive salary we offer.
• Location, Munich
• Start, 1st October until December
• Flights provided
• Accommodation provided
• Local transport provided
• Salary 33,50 EUR per hour
• Shift, Mainly nights / 40 hours / scheduled 6er blocks
• 25% overtime on nights and 50 % Sundays
• 2 paid vacation days per month
• Tools provided
• Line Maintenance
If you think you are ready to take on a new challenge and can meet the requirements above APPLY NOW FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY.
- Full time
- Contract, Temporary
- Bombardier CRJ-900,ERJ-195,Bombardier CRJ-701
- EASA Part 66 - B1, EASA Part 66 - B2, EASA Part 66 - B1 & B2
Posted 3 Oct 2017
Closes 29 Mar 2018
This job was posted to: Airworthiness engineer, Avionics engineer, Licensed aircraft engineer