B1 A320 - Germany
Paderborn/Lippstadt airport, Paderborn/Lippstadt, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
TARCG - The Aviation Recruitment & Consultant Group | Aviation Recruitment Run By Aviation Professionals!
Our mission is clear. We offer the most cost effective & flexible aviation recruitment in the world. We bring the right people together to drive transformation within the aviation recruitment industry. We work with our clients & partners to build the foundations that enable organizations to achieve an unfair advantage. We are shaping the future of aviation. Together.
TARCG are proud to feature a new contract for a dynamic and powerful joint venture between Manpower Germany and Lufthansa Technical Training. On behalf of our client we are sourcing a number of B1 A320 engineers.
If you are type rated on the A320 and eager to use your expertise and skills to support a global leader in the aircraft maintenance sector then this opportunity could be for you.
The successful applicant will have the following:
• Valid EASA Part-66 CAT B1 License
• Type Rating Airbus A320 (V2500 & CFM56)
• Current on Airbus A320 (V2500 & CFM56)
• German Security Clearance
• Human Factors, EWIS and Fuel Tank safety Training
• 2 Years experience as a certifying engineer on the A320
What We Offer:
Our client believes employees should feel rewarded, valued and engaged so in addition to a competitive salary we offer.
• Location, Paderborn, Friedrichshafen
• Start, 17.10.2017 at least 4 weeks, extension until December possible
• Flights provided
• Accommodation provided
• Local transport provided
• Salary 33,50 EUR per hour
• 3 Shifts / 40 hours / scheduled normally 7-3-7-4
• 25% overtime on nights and 50 % Sundays
• 2 paid vacation days per month
• Tools provided
• Line Maintenance
If you think you are ready to take on a new challenge and can meet the requirements above APPLY NOW FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY.
- Full time
- Contract, Temporary
- Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321,Airbus A330,Airbus A340
- EASA Part 66 - B1 & B2, EASA Part 66 - B2, EASA Part 66 - B1
Posted 3 Oct 2017
Closes 3 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Airworthiness engineer, Avionics engineer, Licensed aircraft engineer
Recommended, similar jobs