B1 A320 - Germany
EASA B1 Licensed Engineer A320
TARCG - The Aviation Recruitment & Consultant Group | Aviation Recruitment Run By Aviation Professionals!
TARCG are proud to feature a new contract for a dynamic and powerful joint venture between Manpower Germany and Lufthansa Technical Training. On behalf of our client we are sourcing a number of B1 A320 engineers to join their client in Berlin, Germany.
If you are B1 type rated on the A320 and eager to use your expertise and skills to support a global leader in the aircraft maintenance sector then this opportunity could be for you.
The successful applicant will have the following:
• Valid EASA Part-66 CAT B1 License
• Type Rating Airbus A320 (V2500 & CFM56)
• Current on Airbus A320 (V2500 & CFM56)
• German Security Clearance
• Human Factors, EWIS and Fuel Tank safety Training
• 2 Years experience as a certifying engineer on the A320
What We Offer:
Our client believes employees should feel rewarded, valued and engaged so in addition to a competitive salary we offer.
• Location, Berlin, Germany
• Start, 17.10.2017 at least 4 weeks, extension until December possible
• Flights provided
• Accommodation provided
• Local transport provided
• Salary 33,50 EUR per hour
• 3 Shifts / 40 hours / scheduled normally 7-3-7-4
• 25% overtime on nights and 50 % Sundays
• 2 paid vacation days per month
• Tools provided
• Line Maintenance
If you think you are ready to take on a new challenge and can meet the requirements above APPLY NOW FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY.
Our mission is clear. We offer the most cost effective & flexible aviation recruitment in the world. We bring the right people together to drive transformation within the aviation recruitment industry. We work with our clients & partners to build the foundations that enable organizations to achieve an unfair advantage. We are shaping the future of aviation. Together.
- Full time
- Contract, Temporary
- Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321,Airbus A330,Airbus A340
- EASA Part 66 - B1 & B2, EASA Part 66 - B2, EASA Part 66 - B1
Posted 3 Oct 2017
Closes 28 Feb 2018
This job was posted to: Airworthiness engineer, Avionics engineer, Licensed aircraft engineer