Learjet 60 First Officer
Ronkonkoma, New York, United States
CAE Parc Aviation has been partnered with an external client to recruit for a Learjet 60 First Officer to join the worldwide private jet air charter and management company for over 35 years.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements. Applicants who do not meet ALL of these minimum requirements at the time of application will not be considered.
- Minimum of 2,500 hours total time (REQUIRED)
- Minimum of 500 hours Multi-engine time (REQUIRED)
- ATP (REQUIRED)
- LR60 type rating (PREFERRED)
- Willing to relocate to within 1 hour drive time of the Long Island MacArthur Airport (ISP) (REQUIRED)
- Relocation costs – (NEGOTIABLE)
- 1 year training contract (REQUIRED)
How do I become a Learjet 60 First Officer?
Click on “Apply Now” and submit a copy of your resume and one of our Recruitment Consultants will contact you with more information.
- Full time
- Learjet 60
Posted 3 Oct 2017
Closes 2 Mar 2018
This job was posted to: First officer