Quality Engineer :
Exciting new Permanent opportunity for a Quality Engineer to work in a long established manufacturing organisation based in Nottinghamshire.
As a Quality Engineer you will need to be:
A highly motivated individual with a strong background in general quality assurance (customer as well as supplier facing) coupled with an excellent track record of successful auditing gained within the aerospace manufacturing industry.
* Ideally possess CQI qualification or similar
* Knowledgeable of AS9100 and AS9120 certification, coupled with development of ISO14001 & 18001 systems
* Customer liaison including investigation of complaints
* Responsibility for First Article Inspection reports
* Corrective and preventative actions and root cause analysis
* Calibration training, investigation of complaints and first off checks
* Extensive reporting and written communication to all levels
* Supporting the Quality Manager
* Handling customer QA issues
* Reviewing operating procedures and managing projects
* Be able to investigate, document and maintain accurate records
* Organisation and problem solving
* Informing employees about yield performance and supplying targets
* Co-ordinating departmental activities, meeting deadlines and multitasking
* Reporting on Quality Measurement Indices
* Attending meetings
* Making recommendations
Aeropeople are a leading dedicated Aerospace and Autosport technical services provider specialising in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and commitment not only our customers but in placing our permanent & temporary staff.
With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations.
- Full time
Posted 2 Oct 2017
Closes 1 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Quality control
Recommended, similar jobs
Bristol, City of Bristol, England