Luton, Bedfordshire, England
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 29 years. We work with some of the industry's best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
My client is looking for a Corporate Aircraft Mechanic to be based at Luton, United Kingdom.
Corporate Aircraft Mechanic
* You will be responsible for conducting and maintaining high standards of aircraft maintenance and to undertake such maintenance in a safe and timely manner as appropriate to the role, and in accordance with approved data, MOE/ work instructions, and regulations.
* Working within a small team, the successful candidate will at time be required to manage as necessary the company mobile phones throughout the shift and be able to provide customer feedback.
The Successful candidate must have:
* Experience of working as a mechanic within the Corporate Aviation sector would be beneficial and preference will be given to those candidates that have some form of recognised formal training, such as an apprenticeship.
* Bombardier Corporate aircraft experience would be also be an advantage. Mechanics holding an 'A' license would be considered for this role, but this is not essential.
* The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate currency with regard to certification of maintenance, and must have current up to date Human Factors training.
* Familiarity with modern aircraft systems would be desirable however good computer skills (Microsoft packages, general working knowledge of systems) are a requirement. Sheet metal experience would also be beneficial but is not essential as this is primarily a mechanical role.
* Applicants should have an organised, adaptable and flexible approach with strong interpersonal skills and a diplomatic approach. You will be enthusiastic, willing to learn and maintain a professional appearance and manner even in sometimes difficult circumstances.
* The ability to prioritise in an ever changing environment, remain calm and adapt under pressure are essential for the role. Excellent communication skills combined with courtesy and integrity are also important. Good administration skills and computer literacy are essential.
* Additionally, the individual must have held a Full UK Driving License (held for a minimum of six months) and have a 5 year checkable history in order to obtain an airport ID pass.
* Luton Based
* 4 on 4 off shift rotation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow ApplyineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!"
- £ 30000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
Posted 29 Sep 2017
Closes 27 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic
Recommended, similar jobs
Anglesey, Anglesey, Isle of Anglesey (Sir Ynys Mon), Wales