Intern (m/f) Lufthansa Group Procurement
Deutsche Lufthansa AG offers students (m/f) a unique opportunity to experience the dynamic world of aviation during an internship at our global headquarters in the LH Group Procurement department located in Frankfurt am Main. Our interns are fully integrated into the team and learn by getting involved in real projects. We are continuously looking for motivated, results-driven individuals with strong communication and problem solving skills to support our team.
The value creation and costs of the Lufthansa Group are largely defined by the purchase of materials and services. LH Group Procurement is responsible for the Group procurement strategy, designs and implements procurement processes and tools, manages group-wide savings projects and drives innovation.
As part of the Group Procurement team your responsibilities may include the following:
- Conduct market research and -analysis
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis of spend and supplier data
- Participate in the development and implementation of procurement processes and projects
- Assist with the development of cluster and category strategies
- Provide support with the implementation of group-wide procurement IT-tools and assist with the routine operation of those tools
- Prepare reports and presentations for the Global Cluster Manager (GCM) and the Procurement Decision Board (PDB)
- Communicate and collaborate with national and international procurement units
- You are a student in Business Administration/Management, Engineering or Management Information Systems with strong academic performance
- Enrolled during the entire period of the internship (please attach the current certificate of enrollment) or internship between the Bachelor and Master program (Gap Year), more information you can find Apply/de/faqs-be-lufthansa/lufthansa/praktikum-studienabschlussarbeit/
- You have strong analytical skills and a talent to think strategically
- You are able to pick up new concepts quickly and work independently
- You are a good team player and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You have proven knowledge of Excel and Power Point
- You have excellent communication skills in both German and English (written and spoken)
- You have already gained practical experience during other relevant internships
About Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Lufthansa is one of the world`s leading airlines. As an internationally-operating aviation Group Deutsche Lufthansa is active in the following business fields: Passenger Transportation, Logistics, MRO and Catering. More than 540 subsidiaries and holding companies also belong to the Group. The airline offers more than 235 destinations in 78 countries using currently 615 aircraft, around 420 are used for Lufthansa German Airlines and Germanwings. Around 106 million passengers worldwide place their trust in us each year. The dedication, skills and excellent service of more than Apply employees from almost 150 nations everywhere in the world is one of our greatest strengths.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0198V1477
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 28 Sep 2017
Closes 25 Feb 2018
This job was posted to: Airline buyer