B1 Q400 - Luxembourg
TARCG - The Aviation Recruitment & Consultant Group | Aviation Recruitment Run By Aviation Professionals!
Our mission is clear. We offer the most cost effective & flexible aviation recruitment in the world. We bring the right people together to drive transformation within the aviation recruitment industry. We work with our clients & partners to build the foundations that enable organisations to achieve an unfair advantage. We are shaping the future of aviation. Together.
TARCG are proud to feature a new permanent role for a well-known MRO based in Luxembourg. On behalf of our client we are sourcing a number of B1 Q400 engineers on a permanent bases.
If you are B1 type rated on the Q400 and eager to use your expertise and skills to help support a dynamic company in Luxembourg then this opportunity could be for you.
The successful applicant will have the following:
• Start Date: ASAP
• Holder of a B1 License
• B1 Q400 Type rated and current
• Proven experience
• You have the right to live and work in the EU
• Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively
• At least 2 years experience B1 Q400
What We Offer:
Our client believes employees should feel rewarded, valued and engaged so in addition to a competitive salary we offer:
• Excellent Base salary
• + 25% for late shifts
• + 70% Sunday shifts
• + 100% Bank holidays
• Excellent bonus scheme
• Excellent relocation package
• Housing allowance (subject to status)
• 30 Days paid holiday
• Excellent benefits Inc: SYMPASS, D&D plan, reductions
If you think you are ready to take on a new challenge and can meet the requirements above APPLY NOW FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY.
- Full time
- Bombardier DHC-8-400,Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321,Boeing 737-600 / 700 / 800 / 900
- EASA Part 66 - B1, EASA Part 66 - B2, EASA Part 66 - B1 & B2
Posted 28 Sep 2017
Closes 31 Dec 2017
This job was posted to: Airworthiness engineer, Avionics engineer, Licensed aircraft engineer