Pre-Operations Crewing Officer
CAE Parc, along with our Client, an airline based at London Stansted airport are looking to recruit an experienced Pre-Operations Crewing Officer.This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional to come in and hit the ground running. The company is looking for an individual who is proactive and adaptable to a changing environment and can help support change.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Previous experience working in crewing environment
- Competent knowledge of EASA Flight Time Limitation requirements
- Proven ability to work under pressure in busy working environment
- IT: MS Office, ASL / crew planning system
- Maintenance of the published crew roster covering from day of operation +2 to the end of the published roster
- Check the day-to-day flying programme in Pre-Ops window of cover to ensure all flights correctly crewed, arrange cover as necessary with consideration to offering overtime/leave buy-back as appropriate
- Check, advise and manage crew schedule change requests /charter requests in the Pre-Ops window of cover, ensuring crew coverage is compliant with Company EASA FTL scheme
- Look for most cost-effective ways of optimising crew usage in Pre-Ops window
- Checking of all crew for compliance with Company EASA FTL Scheme
- Manage the training plan on the published roster and update/amend training planning as necessary due to changes
- Give advice to OCC for any necessary schedule changes required due to FTL limitations
- Arrange for standby / reserve cover as necessary subject to availability
- Check, advise on and manage crew schedule change requests /charter requests in the Pre-Ops window of cover, ensuring crew coverage is compliant with Company EASA FTL scheme
- Update schedule changes in the Ops/crewing system (ASL)
- Manage crew overtime and leave buy-back, and prepare reports on overtime usage
- Arrange hotel accommodation and transport as required
- Prepare hotel requirement reports for OCC
- Provide admin support and any necessary reporting as required by the Crewing Manager
- Provide back-up support cover for Crew Controllers & rostering as necessary.
The Pre-Ops Crewing Officer should have the ability to multi-task whilst being proactive and having the ability to use their own initiative. In addition, this role will carry the ability to negotiate with suppliers, to remain cost effective and uphold a professional image to internal and external suppliers.
The Pre-Ops Crewing Officer disciplinary responsibility for quality and timely execution of functions assigned to him/her and efficient use of rights provided hereunder. If material damage occurs because of his/her actions/inactions carries responsibility under legislation of The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
For more information, contact Sarah McDonald on Apply.
- Full time
Posted 28 Sep 2017
Closes 25 Feb 2018
This job was posted to: Cabin crew manager