Maintenance Program Engineer
Singapore, Central, Singapore
Line Up Aviation is a world leader in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace professionals and has been operating for more than 28 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies who demand the very highest standard of applicants.
Develop and maintain Maintenance Program (AMS) based on analysis of OEM Maintenance Planning Document
Key Responsibilities & Ideal candidate's profile:
* Develop and maintain Maintenance Program (AMS) based on analysis of OEM Maintenance Planning Document (MPD) and operators' reliability recommendations.
* Supports the coordination of maintenance-related certification requirements (e.g. Extended Operations (ETOPS), Certification Maintenance Requirements (CMR), Airworthiness Limitations (AWL) etc.) across engineering groups, operator, and regulators to maintain product type certification and sustaining operations.
* Review and implement quarterly MPD updates.
* Create and amend maintenance job cards.
* Coordinate operator's program requirements on a continuous basis, including management of maintenance program optimization.
* Provide resource management for areas of responsibilities.
* Applies regulatory and industry standards to ensure safety and support efficient operations
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management
* The incumbent should have at least 3 years of MRO-related experience, with a working knowledge and understanding of commercial airline maintenance programming functions.
* Also have prior experience in this role with a focus on operations with an approved CAAS AOC holder, and should possess an advanced understanding of OEM maintenance program methodologies and common practices. Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to organize, prioritize and structure tasks/ information would be essential for this role.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Apply
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow ApplyineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency
- £ 50000 - 60000 Per year
- Full time
Posted 28 Sep 2017
Closes 26 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Planning engineer