B1 CRJ 700 900
B1 CRJ Apply
TARCG - The Aviation Recruitment & Consultant Group | Aviation Recruitment Run By Aviation Professionals!
Our mission is clear. We offer the most cost effective & flexible aviation recruitment in the world. We bring the right people together to drive transformation within the aviation recruitment industry. We work with our clients & partners to build the foundations that enable organisations to achieve an unfair advantage. We are shaping the future of aviation. Together.
TARCG are proud to feature a new contract for a well-known MRO based in Maastricht. On behalf of our client we are sourcing a number of B1 CRJ Apply engineers.
If you are type rated on the CRJ Apply and eager to use your expertise and skills to help support a respected MRO in the Netherlands then this opportunity could be for you.
The successful applicant will have the following:
• Start Date: October
• Holder of a B1 License
• B1 CRJ Apply Type rated and current
• Proven Base experience
• You have the right to live and work in the EU
• You have your own transportation/Car
• At least 2 years experience B1 CRJ Apply
What We Offer:
Our client believes employees should feel rewarded, valued and engaged so in addition to a competitive salary we offer.
• Rate: Excellent Rates Depending on Experience
• Contract: 4 weeks with possible extensions
• Hours: 50+ per week
• Location: Mainly Scandinavia must also be willing to work at other stations Lagos/Rwanda
• Accommodation provided
• Flights provided
• 4 weeks on 2/3 weeks off – 8 to 10 hours a day
If you think you are ready to take on a new challenge and can meet the requirements above APPLY NOW FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY.
- Full time
- Bombardier CRJ-900,Bombardier CRJ-701,Bombardier DHC-8-400
- EASA Part 66 - B1, EASA Part 66 - B2, EASA Part 66 - B1 & B2
Posted 27 Sep 2017
Closes 31 Dec 2017
This job was posted to: Airworthiness engineer, Avionics engineer, Licensed aircraft engineer