B2 Licensed Engineer - Rotary
Stansted, Essex, England
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 29 years. We work with some of the industry's best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
My client is looking for a Licensed Engineer to be based at Stansted, United Kingdom.
B2 Licensed Engineer - Rotary
* The Engineer will be actively involved in line and base maintenance activities at our Stansted base, as required in accordance with company procedures and under Part 145, and as delegated by the Supervisors and Senior Managers.
* To carry out and certify aircraft maintenance within the limits of their approval maintaining the standards of aircraft maintenance; is responsible for overseeing the work on aircraft by the Mechanics and non-certifying engineers, ensuring this is carried out in a safe and correct manner to company procedures and standards.
* The engineer will actively be involved in both line and base maintenance and will have a pro-active and flexible approach and will at times be expected to work away from base.
* In addition to the maintenance aspects of the job, the Engineer will also have an administration function and is responsible for ensuring that the aircraft documentation is completed in accordance with the company procedures.
* Audits of the Hangar and Facilities in accordance with Company Procedure as requested by Senior Engineer.
* Assist with planning scheduled maintenance.
* Ensure all work carried out by staff under their supervision complies with the Regulatory Authority and Company Procedures in force at the time of the work carried out.
* Ensure that the staff working under their supervision obey to the Health and Safety regulations in force at the time of the work being carried out i.e. use of safety goggles, safety harnesses etc.
The Successful candidate must have:
* Full Part 145 EASA B2 License with any of the following types: AW139, Eurocopter EC 155, S-76B, S-76C type ratings.
* Experience within a corporate / private aviation environment would also be advantageous
* Must have up to date safety certificates such as Human Factors, EWIS and Fuel Tank Safety.
* Additionally, the individual must have held a Full UK Driving License (held for a minimum of six months) and have a 5 year checkable history in order to obtain an airport ID pass.
* Stansted Based
* Monday - Friday, 42 hours per week
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow ApplyineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!"
- £ 40000 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
Posted 27 Sep 2017
Closes 25 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer