Carbon60 have a new contract position available for a number of CNC operators in milling and grinding to work a 12 month contract based in Inchinnan, Scotland.
You will be will be working for a global leading engineering and manufacturing business who create high-performance, integrated power solutions for land, sea and air.
As a CNC operator you will be working in a highly experienced and skilled team. You will be expected to program, set and operate machine tools producing high quality components to tight tolerances. You will work to maintain excellent quality standards within the manufacture process.
Summary details of the contract;
· Start: ASAP
· Length: 12 months
· Location: Inchinnan, Scotland
· Shift: Mix of Earlies, Lates and Nights
· Hours: Average of 37 per week
· Rate: PAYE rate only. (No limited rates offered)
· Role: CNC Operator
Previous experience in the same industry advantageous though not essential.
Required skills and experience:
· Previous aerospace production/manufacture experience preferred
· Experience in the use of a variety of CNC machines and systems
· Ability to read engineering drawings
· Time served apprentice or NVQ/City and Guilds L3 or above
· Able to provide proof of right to work in the UK
Candidates must undergo security clearance before offers can be confirmed
For more information regarding the CNC operator roles in Inchinnan, Scotland, please call Carbon60 Exeter on Apply
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per hour
- Full time
Posted 26 Sep 2017
Closes 26 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Product support