Quality Management Systems Engineer
AeroProfessional is seeking a Quality Management Systems to be based in the fabulous area of Cheltenham, United Kingdom. Working for a well renowned company offering an attractive salary you will be managing and maintaining Regulations & Standards (EASA 21G/145&AS9100) A fabulous opportunity to progress in your career.
- EASA Part 21G / 145 Regulation Experience & training?
- AS9100 Rec C/D Quality Management System standards experience?
- Lead Auditor?
- Aerospace Supplier Quality Requirements from Primes (e.g. Boeing)
- Root cause investigation techniques?
- Able to support system development, integration and training activities?
- Full time
Posted 23 Sep 2017
Closes 20 Feb 2018
This job was posted to: Quality control
Recommended, similar jobs
Bristol, City of Bristol, England