Project Manager - Applications Support
Stevenage, Hertfordshire, EnglandJob Description:
Project Manager - Applications and Infrastructure Support (Windows and Linux)
6 month contract
We are working with an international engineering and IT consultancy that is supporting Airbus Defence & Space with IT service delivery. This job is working onsite in Steveange and the successful applicant will be required to gain SC level security clearance; this means you must be eligible to gain UK security clearance.
You will be part of the Engineering Solutions team, providing Project Management of the IT support function for engineers working in spacecraft design, analysis, systems, simulation and other satellite development and production areas. You will be helping to develop and deliver solutions to technical challenges and participating in engineering projects.
To be successful in this role, you must have the following:-
- Already eligible to work in the UK and already have, or be eligible to get, SC level security clearance.
- Knowledge of application deployment including client-server components.
- Project Management experience and qualifications
- Experience in Linux/Windows integration
- Experience of working on IT projects, including requirements capture and activity planning.
- Knowledge of virtualisation technologies such as VMware and Citrix.
- Understanding of LAN/WAN.
- Full time
Posted 22 Sep 2017
Closes 19 Feb 2018
This job was posted to: Product support