CAE Parc are accepting applications for the role of Training Manager for our client a Pilot Training Organization based in Japan.
- Ensures high standards around the delivery of instructional activities and is responsible for correct execution of all contracted training ensuring compliance with regulations.
- Leads the instructor team assigned and creates standardization between instructors
- Act as SFI/SFE to conduct synthetic flight instruction
- Supervises the correct execution/maximization of all training activities under his jurisdiction according regulations and CAE standards on the content level and ensures balanced scheduling, maximum throughput & revenue capture, makes proposal for improvement and report findings to the supervisor.
- Supervises progress of clients in training and provides recommendation for any necessary remedial training action for a pilot not meeting the standard training progress and performance levels.
- Interfaces with Sales/Customer Services to ensure customer satisfaction (conflicts, policies, procedures, scheduling problems, etc).
- Conducts flight/sim instruction or examination, as necessary
- Acts as a SME in creation of curricula and courseware when required
- Responsible for assuring their teams safe and efficient delivery of flight training.
- Maintain oversight of the client training records to ensure the highest possible standard of record completion.
- Review client course critiques and monitor client opinion to ensure that, as far as possible training is meeting client needs and expectations.
- Ensure that processes are in place to guarantee that all training materials are the most current.
- Work on identified projects locally and globally to continually improve our products.
- Establish regular communication with all training centres and manufacturers to ensure that requirements are being met.
- Maintain an action tracker for all agreed actions.
- Number of direct reports: 3 -15
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Hold or has held a professional pilots’ license with an A320 type qualification an asset
- Competent trainer and facilitator
- Reads, writes Japanese and English
- Bachelor Degree preferable
- 5 years’ experience minimum
- Direct Management experience
- Holds an existing instructor qualification or -rating issued by a Regulatory Authority desirable
- Meets the relevant minimum qualification and experience requirements for qualification as a Flight/Simulator/Ground School Instructor
Interested candidates that hold of the above required qualifications and skills, please submit your CV immediately.
- Full time
Posted 20 Sep 2017
Closes 17 Feb 2018
This job was posted to: Flight training