Intern (m/f) HR, Training & Development and Emergency Response
Lufthansa Airlines offers students the chance to experience a dynamic working environment during an internship at our Americas headquarters in East Meadow, NY starting February, 5th 2018 for 6 months.
All our interns (m/f) are fully integrated into the team while working on their own projects as well as supporting the daily business, because of the expected level of integration into the team working environment.
As part of the local team, your tasks may include the following:
- Support HR Manager in planning, scheduling and delivering HR concepts and special projects
- Support Emergency Response department in coordinating meetings, conferences and events (mainly workshops & trainings)
- Develop and support the HR cooperation across the different Lufthansa companies in the region
- Serve as interface between Lufthansa Airlines in the region and the European headquarters
- Support parts of the recruitment processes
- Assist with special events
- Ad hoc administrative duties
- Advanced students in psychology, business administration, social sciences or related studies
- Enrolled during the entire period of the internship or internship between the Bachelor and Master program (Gap Year), more information you can find here:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team-oriented, motivated, energetic personality, commitment to customer service
- Willing and able to handle emotionally demanding Emergency Response topics
- Ability to work independently and under pressure with a high degree of accuracy and self-organization
- Very good administrative skills; ability to handle different projects simultaneously
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially MS PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English
- To possess a curiosity and display the willingness to learn about intercultural differences
- International background preferred, but not required
- Must fulfill all criteria to obtain a J-1 visa for the US
About Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Lufthansa is one of the world`s leading airlines. As an internationally-operating aviation Group Deutsche Lufthansa is active in the following business fields: Passenger Transportation, Logistics, MRO and Catering. More than 540 subsidiaries and holding companies also belong to the Group. The airline offers more than 235 destinations in 78 countries using currently 615 aircraft, around 420 are used for Lufthansa German Airlines and Germanwings. Around 106 million passengers worldwide place their trust in us each year. The dedication, skills and excellent service of more than Apply employees from almost 150 nations everywhere in the world is one of our greatest strengths.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0198V1519
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 16 Sep 2017
Closes 13 Feb 2018
This job was posted to: Flight training